Easyfy may collect the following personal data:
– Upon registering as a user and creating your account: your user name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, IP address and phone number, as well as certain demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type.
– Upon making an inquiry or complaint: content of your inquiry or claim and any other information required to appropriately handle and respond to your inquiry or claim.
You may also voluntarily provide other data that is related to you in connection with your inquiries or claims. Easyfy encourages you, however, to provide no more personal data relating to you than is necessary in order for Easyfy to provide an appropriate response to your inquiries or claims. In particular, please do not provide any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, or data concerning health or sex life.
Easyfy may collect and use your personal data to:
– Create and manage your user account;
– Process your transactions;
– Provide customer service;
– Address your inquiries and claims;
– Perform research and analysis aimed at improving its products and services;
– Display content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
– Run contests, select entrants, and choose prize winners;
– Improve the Site, including to enhance user experience;
– Diagnose problems with Easyfy’s servers;
– Communicate with you about your transactions, new products and services including transaction-related communications such as purchase confirmations, notices and reminders;
Easyfy does not sell, rent or trade your personal data. Easyfy may disclose your personal data only to:
– Entities within the Easyfy group to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for Easyfy to disclose personal data;
– Third party service providers that Easyfy may use to maintain the Site, to handle the processing of payments, to provide data storage, to assist in marketing, to conduct audits, etc. These third party service providers are not permitted to use your personal data for their own purposes;
Government authorities or other third parties, if required by law or reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others or Easyfy itself.
If you have entered into and/or won a Easyfy contest, Easyfy or a contest sponsor may publish your name and city of residence. Information about Easyfy’s customers, including personal data, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the unlikely event of insolvency, in which personal data would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company. Easyfy reserves the right to disclose your personal data if required or permitted to do so by law.
Easyfy follows generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal data including without limitation:
– Limiting access to your personal data to those of employees who require it to provide services to you;
– Requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customer and other confidential information;
– Ensuring that third party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and not to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
– Personal data collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required for the purposes it was collected;
Storing your personal data in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Easyfy strives to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee its absolute security. If a password is used to protect your account and personal data, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
Links on the Site may take you outside the Site to websites maintained by third parties, whose information and privacy practices are different than Easyfy’s. Easyfy accepts no responsibility for the information or privacy practices employed by such third parties. Easyfy encourages you to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before using such websites or submitting any personal data or any other information on or through such websites.
If you choose to use Easyfy’s referral services to tell a friend about Easyfy’s products or services, Easyfy will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. Easyfy will use that information to send your friend a one-time email inviting to visit the site, review the product or service you have selected and if they choose to join us, to track the referral services. Easyfy may use a third-party provider to administer this function, but any such third-party provider may only use the information submitted to facilitate this one-time email. If you are the person who was referred (either by email or otherwise, including through Easyfy’s referral program by clicking on a link on a third party site or email) and you choose to join Easyfy, your Easyfy user name and any information you choose to put on your profile page may be viewable to the person that referred you so that they may track their referral services.
Your rights under applicable law may include access to the personal data Easyfy processes about you, the right to have such personal data corrected, erased or blocked, and the right to object to certain data processing activities. If you would like to know more about Easyfy’s privacy practices or if you would like to exercise any of your personal data related rights, please make a written request using Easyfy’s contact details set out below.